Life is a sexually transmitted disease - Anonymous
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
That's me...I should've looked like that when i was wondering on the 10th of Oct 2005...Wondering what's wrong!
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Popular posts from this blog
The A.T.L.S.-New Spot
I went for some shopping and got back home to realise I was penniless, and the instrument that gives access the ATM is not there and the bunch of keys that let me into my compound and my house and ... For more on the Adventures of TLS
Weekly Movie Watch WMW 001
All Quiet On The Western Front (1930)
Starring: Lew Ayres, Louis Wolheim
Director: Lewis Milestone
Based on Erich Maria Remarque's timeless, pacifistic anti-war novel, this poetically brilliant epic about the horrors of war was hugely popular in its day. The moving drama, the first great sound anti-war film, follows a group of seven German schoolboys, with central character Paul (Ayres) inspired by their professor to fight for their country. They voluntarily enlist in World War I, believing in the glory of the Fatherland and learn about the realities of war from veteran soldier Katczinsky (Wolheim). The film documents their descent into war (and disillusionment) in graphic detail, from the everyday reality of trench warfare to starvation and butchery. The film tracks the boys in training, battle, and eventually their senseless, untimely deaths. Paul dies from an enemy bullet in the final scene as he reaches out to touch a butterfly. Shot on an epic...
Today I saw a couple walking into this crowded, decent looking but costlier than its worth restaurant. They had ordered for some Roti+Sabji Dish. God knows why there are idiots in this world and most of them end up in bangalore restaurants. For the first time in my life I saw the dish being served along with a 'SPOON' and 'FORK'. Yes you read that right. But that was not all. This lady, pretty good-looking with you-look-once-i-put-up-my-price eyes and her companion (Could be her husband), prepared themselves for the attack. The guy took the fork and the spoon and started to kill the roti (and to an extent my apetite). He within a second understood the purposelessness of these metal contraption for this particular adventure and decided to use the most proven and reliable form of bridging the mouth and plate gap-Hands. The lady on the other hand for some unknown reason (or it could be that I was eyeing her and she was aware of that) wouldn't do without them. She picke...
Comments